Contacts +254 726 603 528
+254 041 231 8854
+254 725 32 86 24
Shirikisho Party of Kenya, P.O. Box 84648-
These are people who are isolated from mainstream decision making. They are marginalized in resource allocation and utilization. They are the voiceless who are unrepresented in political forums that determine their livelihood. They are at the government’s development agenda. They include Ethnic minorities, pastoralists, and indigenous minorities and religious communities such as the Muslims.
The government has sidelined, forgotten, neglected and or ignored the plight of the
minority groups in its development policy. For instance, it failed to address insecurity,
infrastructure, land tenure system, unemployment, acquisition of national identity
cards and passports, livestock and domestic use. It has failed to provide for a housing
solution to the ever-
Shirikisho through its federal system or through a deliberate policy will ensure effective participation of minority groups I mainstream decision making by providing nominations to legislative forums for them. The Party will adopt a system of affirmative action in its development agenda in addition to its equitable policy of distribution of the benefits of natural resources. The Party visualizes country where opportunities in areas such as education, employment, healthcare, farming, land utilization and commerce, are opened up for the minority groups. The party also envisions the improvement of infrastructure and communication in the areas inhabited by these groups.
1. Provide constitutional guarantees for the nomination of minority groups in legislative forums.
2. Ensure that these minorities, through affirmative action, are appointed into government’s
development committees and other decision-
3. Discourage committees of the minority groups through negative cultural and traditional practices.
4. Enact legislation to facilitate the equitable distribution and utilization of natural resources.
5. Ensure that education for all disadvantaged members of minority groups is made free at all levels.
6. Ensure Land right for these groups are protected by the constitution.
7. Agitate for easy acquisition of national identity cards, passports and other statutory documents by the minority groups without discrimination.